The Mercer Island Band Program is proudly non-competitive and strives for excellence resulting in international awards and performance opportunities. Close to 300 strong, one-in-four high school students and over 700 students district-wide participate in the grade 5-12 band program.
If you missed the Mercer Island School Foundation “Bridge the Gap” Breakfast, you’ll want to see this. The Mercer Island Schools Band program was featured through this incredible this video. It will definitely make you proud to be in the Mercer Island Schools Band family.
The Mercer Island School Foundation is an important component of the success of the band program. If you haven’t donated to the Bridge the Gap program this year, you can make a donation on the Mercer Island Schools Foundation web site.
- MISD Band Program: The Movie
- Looking for Mother’s Day Fun? Consider Tula’s Jazz Club
- MIHS Jazz Ensemble Featured in KPLU School of Jazz Project
- Here Comes Summer!
- April Jazz Concert…In Pictures!
- Save the Date! New Band Supporter Event Planned for November 16th!
- MIHS Dominates At State Solo & Ensemble Competition
- Mercer Island Schools Music Program to be Featured at this Year’s Schools Foundation Breakfast
- Q: What Weighs Seven Tons and Helps a LOT of People?
- MIHS Wind Symphony and Wind Ensemble to Perform at Pantages Theater in Tacoma